For Sale

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tea for Two {from Gail} and OPEN CALL

 This beautiful handmade tea card, goodies and tea bags are from my July Tea Swap Partner, the talented Gail who lives in California.  I love the embossing on the pretty tea cup and saucer.  She gave me 2 Earl Grey Tea Bags, a little notebook, a matching purple bling and a Watermelon Mint Tea to make ice tea!!!  I think I'll make that one now.

Thanks, Gail, for being a great partner!

Wanna join in on the fun??!!!
 
 Open call for July Tea Swap!!
 Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by July 8.
Optional Card Theme:   "Hello, Summer!" (any interpretation you wish) Optional colors:  Yellow, Green and Blue.  Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than June 22
Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY
 
I will send a group email with the partner list by June 25. Teas must be mailed out by July 8.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Gail always make a such great and creative items. It's nice having a swap partner like her. :) BTW, we were chatting about the cards that we made last month and she told me that she did not make a masculine card for the the tea swap. I was teasing her that she did not follow the "rules."

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!