For Sale

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bosses' Day

Bosses' Day was this past Tuesday.  Monday I ran all over town looking for gifts.  10 p.m. that evening I was creating something to dress up the gifts I purchased.  This is what I came up with:

For the female bosses, I found oversized relaxing tea bags for the bathtub designed to "soothe the stress away", stain remover pocket packets to put in your purse and hand sanitizer pocket packets in fun scents of:  Peppermint, lemon and lavender.

All fit in these little gift bags made out of romantic In My Minds Eye paper.

 
 The male boss was much more difficult!!
The white shirt and tie is actually a gift bag to hold various chocolate ball candies I picked up at Wholesale foods.  The brief case?
It's actually a gift card holder!  (No, the American Express card is only a prop) :o)  I finished packaging everything about 11:30p.  The problem was that after I finished, my mind was still running overtime I had a hard time sleeping!  UGH!!  Do you get like that?  Crafting keeps you wide awake and coming back down from the high takes forever!!


2 comments:

Colleen said...

What thoughtful and creative gifts for your bosses. I usually make some thing for my two bosses, but I didn't this time. I just got them each a gift and wrote them a message in a "store bought" card. The important thing is the thought put into the gift right- not if it's handmade or not. :)

Colleen said...

Part 2 of my comment. My brain was like yours last night running overtime even when it was time for bed. It often gets that way when I am up too late crafting or doing paper work. So when this happened to you this week did you stay up? I usually stay up but it was already 1 am. I was lying in bed for a little while before I fell asleep.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!