For Sale

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween treat care box

I made a care box of Halloween treats for my daughter at college.  There was a cute "disco ball", her favorite 100 Grande candy bars, bat shaped brownies and 22 of these cute little Halloween treats for her to share with her sorority sisters.  I saw this idea last year, probably on Pinterest or from another crafty friend.  It is a "s'more kit". There are graham crackers, a mini Hersey bar and ghost Peeps. Just stack and nuke for 5-10 seconds. I hope they enjoy them!

Supplies: CTMH cardstock, Imaginesce mini-paper pad in their Halloween print and some various embellishments from my stash.  Stamps are all CTMH.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh yes, I need to get some peep ghosts. My son would love this and he can do it in the microwave...the only way to cook in college. Thanks for sharing this ghostly idea. Your toppers are so attractive.

scrapnhawaii said...

LOVE this, Karen!! I hope I can find Halloween Peeps here!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!