For Sale

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time for Tea

This tea card and matching teabag holder is going to someone (like you) who takes the time to read this blog.  I appreciate you!!

Made from 7 Gypsies Barcelona paper collection, QK Diesel letter dies; generic tea pot and tea cup stamps, TH Stickles and Vintage Photo Inkpad and Copic pens.




The teabag holder is done "matchbook" style. I forgot to mention that I used Hot Off the Press Artful Collection stamps in the background of the card and the holder.  I've been using this stamp collection pretty often when I want a Parisian/Vintage feel.  There are 28 stamps to this set!




Inside I placed 2 Hawaiian Natural Tea in flavors Mango Peach and Passionfruit Orange.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Mele09 said...

WOW girlfriend, your card is awesome ! I love the colors.
NICE!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG Fran, you created such a pretty card and matching tea bag holder. I love that you even made the teacup matching with the teapot. How clever! Thanks for your sweet comment on my post too. Appreciate it. Have a nice and crafty Sunday.

Lynn said...

This is an extremely attractive card and tea bag set. I'm a collector of teapots, tea cups, tea and vintage look craft supplies; so of course I found your post delightful. Thank you for your interest in the lilikoi curd. Because I've had several requests for the recipe, I am posting the recipe at the bottom of my next post. Enjoy!

Colleen said...

Looks like you are continuing to have lots of fun using your Copics. :) I always like how you make such cute tea holders to coordinate with your cards.

I hope that you are doing well. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!